The Research Foundation is a not-for-profit educational corporation that manages private and government sponsored programs at CUNY.
The Board of Directors is composed of
- the CUNY Chancellor as chair;
- the President of the Graduate School and University Center as vice-chair;
- two directors appointed by the Chancellor;
- four at-large directors;
- two senior college presidents;
- two community college presidents;
- four faculty members, including the Chairperson of the Faculty Advisory Council, one community college faculty member, and one senior college faculty member; and
- one doctoral student, who serves a term of two years expiring on June 30 of odd-numbered years.
Current Doctoral Student Director