The Advocate Advisory Board makes recommendations concerning non-editorial newspaper policies to the editor-in-chief and/or the Steering Committee as appropriate.
The Board is composed of
- the Advocate editor-in-chief
- one member of the DSC elected from and by the DSCE at its May meeting,
- one member elected from and by the DSO during DSC elections each spring,
- one current or former chartered organization chair elected during DSC elections each spring, and
- one member of each DSC affiliate, except the Advocate, appointed by unanimous decision of the senior employees of that affiliate.
Current Members (2016-2017)
Dadland Maye (Editor-in-Chief)
David Nagy (DSC)
Jennifer Prince (DSO)
Dominique Nisperos (Chartered Org Leader)
Sheehan Moore (Adjunct Project)
Laurie Hurson (OpenCUNY)