The Co-Chair for Communications
- acts as official spokesperson of the DSC;
- reports to the DSC relevant activities of the CUNY Board of Trustees, Graduate Council, Council of Executive Officers, President’s Cabinet, and all other entities that affect Graduate Center students;
- records minutes in the absence of a designated minute-taker;
- keeps or sends to the Graduate Center Archives the minutes, correspondence, reports, and all other non-financial records of the DSC;
- acts as the liaison to the Graduate Center Archivist;
- furnishes, at request, any available non-financial records of the DSC within five business days; and
- serves as a non-voting ex-officio member of every affiliate and committee of the DSC unless otherwise elected, appointed, or specified.