The Outreach Committee
- identifies or creates informational materials for students;
- plans and implements social events, exclusive of all-school parties, both at the Graduate Center and at senior colleges where Graduate Center students are based; and
- organizes at least two campus outreach visits each semester, with campuses selected on a rotating basis.
The voting members of the Outreach Committee consist of
- the Officer for Outreach (chair) and
- two to four DSC representatives appointed by the Steering Committee,
with at least one being an international student and at least two being based at senior-college campuses.
The Committee can be contacted at email@example.com.
Current Members (2016-2017)
Nicholas Glastonbury (Officer for Outreach; Chair)
Janet Werther (DSC Representative)
Irena Parvanova (DSC Representative)
Jeannette Huaman (DSC Representative)