The Constitution & Bylaws Committee
- conducts ongoing review of the constitution and bylaws;
- recommends amendments to the constitution and bylaws to the DSC; and
- monitors New York State law and CUNY policies for changes that are relevant to DSC governance.
The voting members of the Constitution & Bylaws Committee consist of
- the Co-Chair for Student Affairs,
- the Co-Chair for Communications,
- the Co-Chair for Business,
- the Officer for Governance and Membership (chair), and
- one to four DSC representatives appointed by the Steering Committee.
The Committee can be contacted at email@example.com.