The Governance Task Force
- reviews governance documents and policies at the Graduate Center
- investigates reported infractions of governance and reports them to the DSC and the appropriate committees of Graduate Council and
- provides mediation, intervention, and advocacy in furthering democracy and democratic processes at the Graduate Center and CUNY.
The members of the Governance Task Force include
- student members of the Graduate Council Committee on Structure
- all members of the DSC Executive Committee
- DSC representatives ratified by the DSC Steering Committee.
When possible, a diversity of academic clusters and programs is represented.
Current Members (2016-2017)