Established by §16.10 of the Bylaws of the Board of Trustees, the Auxiliary Enterprise Board is responsible for overseeing, supervising, and reviewing all college auxiliary enterprises. The Board develops all budgets and contracts for auxiliary enterprises and reviews them prior to expenditure or execution.
The Graduate Center Auxiliary Enterprise Board is composed of
- the President or his/her designee as chair
- three administrative members appointed by the President
- two faculty members appointed by the President from a panel whose size is twice the number of seats to be filled and the panel is elected by Graduate Council
- the three DSC Co-Chairs, and
- two students elected from and by the DSC.
Current Student Directors
Liza Shapiro (DSC Co-Chair)
Cecilia Salvi (DSC Co-Chair)
Hamad Sindhi (DSC Co-Chair)
Theodor Maghrak (DSC Representative)
Teresa Ober (DSC Representative)