The University Student Senate Advisory Committee
- develops and implements strategies to increase transparency and accountability in USS;
- when possible, accounts for the use of USS student activity fee monies;
- advises the USS Delegate on matters of interaction and involvement in USS; and
- drafts resolutions, reports, and governance regarding the above for consideration by the USS and, where appropriate, the DSC.
The voting members of the University Student Senate Advisory Committee consist of:
- the USS Delegate (chair), and
- two to six DSC representatives appointed by the Steering Committee.
Current Members (2016-2017)
Tellisia Williams (USS Delegate; Chair)
Cassandra Barnes (USS Alternate)
Cecilia Salvi (DSC Representative)
David Nagy (DSC Representative)
Jason Nielsen (DSC Representative)